Reading is good . Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hello out there in readers land!!

Once upon a time, sometime in November 2008, I came across a little book called Twilight, no this isn't just a Twilight related blog (if that's what you're thinking), but it is a blog dedicated to reading. Whether it's books like Twilight or just regular YA books, I love reading... Twilight was just the first. Well not exactly the first but it was THE book- the book that really got me into reading, the one that showed me that books weren't just really interesting, they were fun too! So ever since then I've been reading and reading and reading! Reading until my eyes almost bled (just kidding), reading until my friends called me a dork (but then I got them into reading themselves) and reading until I decided to start this blog. So here's to you books! A passion and a hobby! And here's to Flip the Page Book Reviews- a blog so dedicated to reviewing your favorite books, it's almost inhumane!

Yours truly,
The Reader Christina

1 comment:

  1. It's good to see more and more people reading these days. I'm a reader and Harry Potter is the book that got me reading. But then I read Twilight and couldn't stop reading. Except for right now ... I'm reading The Hunger Games and it's good but I just haven't been in the mood to read lately.

    ReplyDelete

Remember...I love Comments! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails