Reading is good . Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, May 30, 2009

News News News!

So today I will be going to Barnes and Noble to pick up a new book! I'm really really really excited! Yet, dont expect a review until monday because today and tomorrow i will be out!
Other then the book i will be getting today next week i will be reviewing all Ellen Hopkins' books. Crank, Burned, Glass, Impulse and Identical! All the books are written in verse so im sure you will find my reviews quite interesting! Ha i hope!
On another note make sure you watch the MTV movie awards on Saturday! Check your local listing so you can be prepared to see the new trailer for The Twilgiht Saga's: New Moon! I can't wait!
Well im off to Barnes and Noble so i'll catch you guys later!
Keep Reading,
Christina!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember...I love Comments! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails