Reading is good . Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Another BBAW post!

I've only been blogging for a couple of months, so i didn't get to participate in last years BBAW, so im really excited that i got the chance to enter this year! I love blogging and i love reading so it couldn't make me more happy to lend my services to you...

Here are some questions BBAW gave out to new applicants!

1) What has been one of the highlights of blogging for you?
Everything. I love reading and i love writing and i love interacting with different people. My blog is basically an extension of regular conversations with my close friends about the books we love.


2) What blogger has helped you out with your blog by answering questions, linking to you, or inspiring you?
All of them. Haha just kidding! Well, blogs like The Story Siren, B.A.M. Book Reviews and Another Page Is Used are very inspiring and enlightning. They're all so humble and very informative, plus they give great reviews and loads of interesting content.

3) What one question do you have about BBAW that someone who participated last year could answer?
I'm just anticipating the great blogs, i'll be intoduced to and the cool guest posts, themes and giveaways! I'd really like to know about those things!

6 comments:

  1. Aww :) Thanks for mentioning us!!

    -Briana

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have a blast with your first BBAW!

    Lezlie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So True! Sharing out passion for books is great! and i have found about a lot of new authors whom i would have not known otherwise.!

    Mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Briana- Your Welcome

    Lezlie- haha yeah im sure i will too!

    Veens- I think blogging has only fueled my obsession with books!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great post! I love your answers! I am a newbie to BBAW too and excited to see what it is like. I picture a fair like atmosphere.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My first one too. :) Should be fun!

    ReplyDelete

Remember...I love Comments! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails