Reading is good . Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Want It Wednesday!!

Here are some books that I would love to have!

Gone
by Michael Grant
Plot
In the blink of an eye.

Everyone disappears.
Gone.

Everyone except for the young. Teens. Middle schoolers. Toddlers. But not a single adult. No teachers, no cops, no doctors, no parents. Gone, too, are the phones, internet, and television. There is no way to get help.

Hunger threatens. Bullies rule. A sinister creature lurks. Animals are mutating. And the teens themselves are changing, developing new talents—unimaginable, dangerous, deadly powers—that grow stronger by the day.

It's a terrifying new world. Sides are being chosen and war is imminent.

The first in a breathtaking saga about teens battling each other and their darkest selves, gone is a page-turning thriller that will make you look at the world in a whole new way.
 
 
I Heart You, You Haunt Me.
Lisa Schroeder
 
Plot
Girl meets boy.



Girl loses boy.


Girl gets boy back...


...sort of.


Ava can't see him or touch him, unless she's dreaming. She can't hear hisvoice, except for the faint whispers in her mind. Most would think she'scrazy, but she knows he's here.


Jackson. The boy Ava thought she'd spend the rest of her life with. He's back from the dead, as proof that love truly knows no bounds.

Chasing Brooklyn
by Lisa Schroeder
Plot
Restless souls and empty hearts.
Brooklyn can't sleep. Her boyfriend, Lucca, died only a year ago, and now her friend Gabe has just died of an overdose. Every time she closes her eyes, Gabe's ghost is there waiting for her. She has no idea what he wants or why it isn't Lucca visiting her dreams.
Nico can't stop. He's always running, trying to escape the pain of losing his brother, Lucca. But when Lucca's ghost begins leaving messages, telling Nico to help Brooklyn, emotions come crashing to the surface.
As the nightmares escalate and the messages become relentless, Nico reaches out to Brooklyn. But neither of them can admit that they're being haunted. Until they learn to let each other in, not one soul will be able to rest.

5 comments:

  1. I want Chasing Brooklyn too! I loved I Heart You, You Haunt Me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read "Gone" earlier this year. It was really good, and I definitely recommend it!

    I wasn't into "I heart you, you haunt me"... but everyone else seems to love it, so it must just be me. So, don't listen to me and read it anyway :P

    The last one looks interesting! I am going to have to add it to my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read the first two and really like them both. The last, I want to read. There's something about the Chasing Brooklyn cover that I love.

    - Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im excited to read the Gone series and both of Lisa Schroeder's books!!

    ReplyDelete

Remember...I love Comments! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails