Reading is good . Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, August 16, 2009

In My Mailbox (9)

In my mailbox...


Ooops! My mailbox is pretty much empty except for one book which i really look forward to reading!



Twenty Boy Summer
by Sarah Ockler

Plot
"Don't worry, Anna. I'll tell her, okay? Just let me think about the best way to do it."



"Okay."


"Promise me? Promise you won't say anything?"


"Don't worry." I laughed. "It's our secret, right?"


According to her best friend Frankie, twenty days in ZanzibarBay is the perfect opportunity to have a summer fling, and if they meet one boy ever day, there's a pretty good chance Anna will find her first summer romance. Anna lightheartedly agrees to the game, but there's something she hasn't told Frankie---she's already had that kind of romance, and it was with Frankie's older brother, Matt, just before his tragic death one year ago.

1 comment:

  1. I really want to read that book! I've heard so many great things.

    -Briana

    ReplyDelete

Remember...I love Comments! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails