Reading is good . Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, August 3, 2009

So Memorable...


This Lullaby
by Sarah Dessen

Character: Remy

Quote: "There was only so much space between us, not even a real distance if measured in miles or feet or even inches, all the things that told you how far you’d come or had left to go. But this was a big space, if only for me. And as I moved forward to him covering it, he waited there on the other side. It was only the last little bit I had to go, but in the end, I knew it would be all I would truly remember. So as I kissed him, bringing this summer and everything else full circle, I let myself fall, and was not scared of the ground I knew would rise up to meet me."

Song Cry: Chemicals React by Aly and AJ

2 comments:

  1. I know!!! This Lullaby has to be one of my top favorite Sarah Dessen novels!!!

    ReplyDelete

Remember...I love Comments! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails