Reading is good . Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, July 9, 2009

What should I read next?

So I got this idea for a poll from B.A.M. Book Reviews... :)

I have a bunch of books at home right now and i'm totally confused about which one to read first! So I gotta ask for your guys' help...

Go to the poll located at the top left hand side of my blog and vote for which book you would like me to read and review next!! Hurry though 'cause I only have 9 days until I have to go to California and I'll have to speed read!!

Thanks Again,

Christina :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm the only one that voted so far lol. This is a really good idea! I may have to grab this idea from you and make this as a weekly poll. I voted for Beastly! I haven't read many reviews on it and it sounds great!

    -Briana

    ReplyDelete

Remember...I love Comments! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails