BBAW is now in full swing! Voting has now opened and it's up to you to decide who gets some awesome awards! Go here to vote but hurry because it closes tomorrow (Saturday Sepember 12 at 11:59 am)!
This is my first BBAW and im happy to say that i'm actually really excited to post and read posts from all different kinds of bloggers!
Here is the schedule for BBAW, if you're wondering what will be going on during next week-
Monday September 14
The shortlists for the awards will be announced! Woohoo! You are supposed to make a post thanking and spotlighting blogs that you love that might now have made the BBAW shortlist!
Tuesday September 15
This is the day to post your interview swap! I've already got my interview ready and i can't wait to reveal to you the blog i interviewed!
Wednesday September 16
Make sure you're creative this day! Try to answer thses questions in 5 words or less or maybe put a picture instead of an answer!
- Do you snack while you read? If so, favorite reading snack?
- Do you tend to mark your books as you read, or does the idea of writing in books horrify you?
- How do you keep your place while reading a book? Bookmark? Dog-ears? Laying the book flat open?
- Fiction, Non-fiction, or both?
- Hard copy or audiobooks?
- Are you a person who tends to read to the end of chapters, or are you able to put a book down at any point?
- If you come across an unfamiliar word, do you stop to look it up right away?
- What are you currently reading?
- What is the last book you bought?
- Are you the type of person that only reads one book at a time or can you read more than one at a time?
- Do you have a favorite time of day and/or place to read?
- Do you prefer series books or stand alone books?
- Is there a specific book or author that you find yourself recommending over and over?
- How do you organize your books? (By genre, title, author’s last name, etc.?)
Thursday September 17
This day you're supposed to write about a book you absolutely loved, but it has to be a book that you were introduced to because of another blog! You can also put in a little bit about the blog you discovered it from!
Friday September 18
Book Blogging Goals!
Write in 50 words or less what you like most about your blog and where you would like it to be by this time next year!
I really can't wait for next week but in the mean time i've got a couple of very cool announcements to make! As you might have already figured out i have been getting a wonderful out pour of support from authors and oublishers out there! Lately i've been reading my but off to read a heap load of ARC's that i just started recieving and really i wanted to say thank you to all the authors who have graciuosly cooperated with me and even offered a little bit more then just their book to review! I'm starting a great line up of Author Interviews soon including the authors Lauren Bjorkman author of My Invented Life, Stephanie Kuenhert author of Ballads of Suburbia, Christina Harner author of Behind Every Illusion and many MANY more! Look out for these great interviews coming up shortly!
Second of all- on September 18th i'll be participating in a blog tour featuring Samira Armin Hodges, author of the new novel Milestones! I'll also have an interview from her and will be having my first contest/giveaway! Another blog tour i will be participating in is one for the book Secret Society's author Tom Dolby in which i will be giving away 25 "very cool temporary tattoos with the ankh sign on them"! I will be reviewing the book Secret Society and posting an Author Interview with him to top it off!
I'm so excited for this latest news that i can barely keep a lid on it! Hopefully everyone will ahve a great time with it and you will enjoy it as much as i have!