Reading is good . Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, September 14, 2009

BBAW: Day 1- It's Here!!!


So today we have to say a little something about the amazing blogs that we love that may have not made it on the shortlist! I am a new blogger and i completely understand how tough it is to get established as a popular book blogger seeing how there are so many thses days! Of course i dont mind not being that important as long as i get to share my story and the stories i love with all you guys!!

Here are some blogs i love that hopefully be recognized in due time!

B.A.M. Book Reviews!









Why I love It- B.A.M. Book Reviews is such a warm, home-y blog! They're not quite at the point where reading becomes more of a job then a hobby and the moderators are always friendly! It's small but it's great because they're real personal and don't feel like a million mailes away! The books are always great and they even update on YA movie news and other things!


That Teen Can Blog!

Why I Love It- Whenever i want to hear about a great new book that i would totally love i just check out That Teen Can Blog's Waiting on Wednesday or In My Mailbox! Their rating criteria is really straightforward and the opinions are always agreeable! Not to mention the killer layout and great content!
The Dreamer Reader!











Why I Love It-The best thing about Dreamer Reader is the writing hands down! It isn't to serious but at the same time it's very straight to the point! Interviews are awesome on this blog and the contests are always exciting! Waiting on Wednesdays always gives me good books because she not only says what she wants but also why she wants it!

Serenehours!








Why I love It- I love the frequent posts and many updates, not to mention they always have a lot to say! This is another blog where i can look to find a new book or up and coming author! The sidebars have a lot of helpful info and are full of useful junk (in a good way)!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm checking these out now (I hadn't heard of two of them).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks girl! That's so sweet :)

    -Briana

    ReplyDelete

Remember...I love Comments! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails