Reading is good . Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, June 27, 2009

This Just In!


Alright people! I said before that this weekend was pretty un-eventful book-buying-wise but not blog wise! Sometime next week I will be presenting to you my first author interview! Christina Kole MacLean, author of How It's done*, will grace us with a couple of short answer questions about her writing and her book. I'm pretty stoked about this because it is my first author interview and i was kind of nervous to ask at first but am now completley on for these series of upcoming interviews! Stay tuned people!

Also, i added a post to my blog called So Memorable, that chronicals my journey through the interesting aray of characters i come in contact with in my books! It will have the book in which i found them, a very compelling or funny quote and a Song Cry-which is a song i picked out from my library especially for their character. Some of your favorites like Melinda Sordino from Speak, Edward from Twilight and others will be featured in this new...well feature! :)

Finally i will be updating on current "Coming Soon" movies! I will have a list of books to be made into movies and a little info about them!



Well that's all for now but look out for these new attractions!

Christina!

P.S. On July 17th i will be touring the Los Angeles area (aka visiting family)! The picture above is one of me on the Los Angeles Subway! lol My review might come a little infrequent during that time so I just wanted to give you a heads up!


* To see the review for How It's Done please go here- http://flipthepagebookreview.blogspot.com/2009/06/how-its-done.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember...I love Comments! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails